To be considered a Transactional Currency According to Senate Proposals to Legalize / Proposes Legalizing Cryptocurrency
to be considered a Transactional Currency According to Senate Proposals to Legalize / Proposes Legalizing Cryptocurrency
Senators from the state introduced amending the law in Arizona which seeks to allow bitcoin as a currency. Even though it’s true that US federal law doesn’t allow states to establish their own currency and the bill is expected to become the subject of discussion.
- State senator Wendy Rogers, a Republicanthat is seeking to give bitcoin the legal status of money. If the bill is discussed and decided in the state’s Senate in addition, it is expected that legislators from Grand Canyon state will be the first to consider it. Grand Canyon state will be the first US state to examine the matter.
- Legislation proposed by Senator. Rogers was proposed by Sen. Rogers defines legal tender as
“Any way of exchange which is accepted in the hands of either Congress or by the United States Constitution or Congress to pay taxes on public charges and dues. “
“Bitcoin is a reference to the peer-to-peer decentralized digital currency in which an transaction’s record is stored in the Bitcoin blockchain. Bitcoin blockchain is in addition to currency units that are new are created by the algorithmic solution to 21 mathematical issues . It is completely independent of central banks. “
- HTML0Senators in September the previous year had senators come up with Arizona as a state that is crypto-friendly.
“I will work to to make Arizona cryptocurrency-friendly. “
- Rogers was appointed as an official member of the three members of the 3 Blockchain and Cryptocurrency Study Committee with three members as of December 31, 2021. The committee’s term ends in 2022 on December 31, which is the date when the committee will release its report.
- The proposal to present a bill that will make bitcoin legal could trigger another round of debates throughout the country about the growing acceptance of bitcoin as well as its widespread adoption.
- In an article about an opinion poll conducted in September 2021, 30% of the voters in swing states declared that they were in favor of the recognition for crypto. The poll stated the percentage of those who support that bitcoin was legalized as a forms of payment currency in Texas and Wisconsin at 37%, compared to 25 percent in Arizona that was one of the 10 states covered in the survey conducted by the market analysis and polling firm Redfield & Wilton Strategies.
- At present, El Salvador is the only country that has recognized bitcoin as a currency that is legal. However the former Tonga politician Lord Fusitua recently said that Tonga could be able to accept bitcoin as a legal currency in November this year.